What we believe:
Our team believes in a relationships first framework that expresses care, encourages support, challenges growth, inspires partnership, and expands possibilities.
We believe in approaches that seek to understand how you and your son or daughter interact with one another.
- What is the current state of your relationship?
- What factors led to the development of the current state of your relationship?
- What areas foster connection, love, and support and what areas are in need of reflection and change?
We believe in approaches that seek to understand your son or daughter.
- What inspires them?
- What are they curious about?
- What ideas are they wanting to explore but are holding back?
- How do they go about handling stressful situations?
- What do they believe?